September 27, 2008

Wake up call

You readers might be wondering, i'm doing this post early in the morning. Got a wake up call from Kaka Safura asking me about tomorrow's sungkai at Seasons Restaurant. So she asked me whether i wanna change the sungkai place, from Seasons to RBC. Me, Kaka Nining and Amal have been planning going to Seasons. So, i guess Seasons sajalah. Im doing the reservation for us tomorrow. Hopefully ramai.

Speaking about sungkai, today i'm having sungkai with the crowd. That includes Pai Bini, Pie, Lyla, Ana, Ayen, and friends. Im sure ramai pulang tu. So, we'll be having our sungkai later di Mall Gadong.

Fandi, he has been giving me a wake up call for sahur. I know... That annoys me much. Grgrr.

Lastnight, we (my family) were having a night campaign. Which was hell exhausting. Got a deep cut on my finger. *sob sob* i know, and i cried too. Pedih ah. And guess what? My parents (esp. Daddy) and my brothers (esp. Iqbal) teased me all night long. So, i ended up not helping them doing the campaign. Harharhar.

Im planning to go for facial. But my money getting thicker and thicker (opposite to it). I didnt have the guts kan mahu cash from my parents. Coz ive been nagging alot of things to buy haritu and they bought me the things jua. Heee.

p/s: Ayen Buncil, u must come!

ikmalsidik.

No comments: